Welcome to the New MANP Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve our network. We hope that you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
In order to get the most out of your experience, you will need to update your password. Your previous password will not work on the new website.
With your updated login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Access member-only pages and resources (if your membership is up to date)
- Update your profile information
- View/Pay invoices
- Post jobs
- ...and more!
Note that both members and non-members can have a login. Having a login does not mean you are a member.
Please follow the steps below to get logged in.
To create your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to a profile moved from our old system, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account. (If you were in our old system but hadn't used your online account in awhile, you'll start fresh.)
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to manage your account, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile! You'll use this same login information for our new job board.
If you're the primary contact for your organization you'll also be able to add your organization's logo and update your organization's profile in the "Company" section to ensure your directory listing looks snazzy!
In our new system, you will only be connected to your primary organization. (You can always switch that affiliation.) We know many people play multiple roles in their communities! We encourage you to list all the roles you play in the Roles field, and complete the Volunteer section of your profile with any specific board/volunteer positions you want to list, but these areas will not affect pricing/access within the site.
If your organization is ready to become a member:
Welcome! We're thrilled to have you as part of this powerful network.
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type.
- This will prompt you to create a login and enter some basic information about your organization. (If your organization already has a record in our system you'll be able to link your account to it and just update fields.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team and we're happy to help!