MANP’s Leadership Institute for Executive Directors provides executive directors of all experience levels with dedicated time and space to reflect, set goals, and develop action plans to strengthen their leadership.
Rooted in leadership development best practices and a commitment to practical application, this intensive program guides current nonprofit executive directors to:
- build self and social awareness for stronger staff, board, and community relationships;
- recognize and build on their signature strengths;
- cultivate a personal leadership vision and the capacity to hold a long-term vision of possibility for the organization;
- apply systems thinking tools to understanding and solving challenges;
- develop coaching skills for growing the next generation of leaders;
- enhance team leadership skills for both informal (coalition and community) and formal (board and staff) teams;
- create a learning community of peers; and
- plan for an ongoing learning strategy beyond the Institute.
Congratulations + Welcome to the 2022-2023 Class!
- Ashleigh Barker, The Progress Center
- Andrea Berry, Wild Seed Project
- Rebecca Boulos, Maine Public Health Association (MPHA)
- Julie Bourgoin, Worthington Scholarship Foundation
- Adrienne Carmack, Hardy Girls Healthy Women
- Susan Giambalvo, Caring Unlimited
- Kate Hopkins, Community Dental
- Tam Huynh, Holocaust and Human Rights Center of Maine (HHRC)
- Ruth Kermish-Allen, Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance (MMSA)
- Simonne Maline, Consumer Council System of Maine
- Rebekah Paredes, New Hope Midcoast
- Lidie Robbins, 30 Mile River Watershed Association
- Janet Smith, New Ventures Maine
- Monique Stairs, Speaking Up For Us (SUFU)
- Christopher Timm, Maine Maritime Museum
- Courtney Yeager, United Way of Kennebec Valley
- Julia Zell, Island Heritage Trust
Cost + Commitment
The program fee includes all materials, assessments and appoximately 60 hours of in-person retreats, virtual meetings, learning groups, and private coaching
- $2,500 MANP Members | $3,000 Nonmembers
- Not sure if your organization is a member? Check our member directory.
- Limited financial assistence is available.
Participants are expected to complete assessments in advance of the opening retreat and to attend all meetings to ensure the best quality learning experience for everyone in the group.