Shared Workspace Finder
Many organizations are turning to shared office space arrangements for the benefits of cost savings, relationship-building, and collaboration. (Read about some initial research on our blog.)
To help facilitate connections, MANP has launched this Shared Workspace Finder in collaboration with Elmina B. Sewall Foundation, Maine Initiatives, and Maine Philanthropy Center.
This tool is intended to help connect organizations seeking office space with those who have space available (and to connect organizations interested in grouping up to find space on the commercial market together).
This tool should not be used by brokers to market commercial real estate, and is not intended for personal use in finding shared housing.
How it Works
- Complete the form below.
- After completing the questionnaire, you will receive an email with a link to the spreadsheet showing all responses. The spreadsheet will be updated in real time as new responses are received.
- Using the list, you are encouraged to reach out to other organizations directly if you are interested in making a space-sharing connection. MANP and our partners do not facilitate conversations, suggest matches/partnerships, or offer real estate services/advice.
- Responses older than 1 year will be deleted. Should you need to remove your response sooner, please email email@example.com.
By completing this form, you:
- Consent to have the information you provide, including contact information, visible to other organizations in our network that are also exploring shared space.
- Agree to use this tool solely to make connections around sharing workspace.
- Agree not to add contact information from this list to marketing/mailing lists.
- Agree not to post or distribute form results publicly.
- Confirm you will not use this information to solicit or harass other users of the tool in any way.