Secrets to Sponsorship
This series is offered in partnership with Montana Nonprofit Association.
Development officers juggle many plates when it comes to generating revenue, so simplifying processes is the default. However, if you’re “setting and forgetting” your corporate sponsorship program—reviving it annually when your event rolls around—and doing what you always have, you’re leaving money on the table.
This workshop teaches you how to keep things fresh so that corporate sponsorship is an ever-evolving resource of your organization and compelling to your corporate partners.
Join sponsorship strategist Gail Bower to learn what evolving your sponsorship program means, how to know you’re ready, and what decisions and changes you can make to expand and grow this important resource.
Whether you’re just getting started or already imagining your next level, you’ll recognize the most important indicators for your performance and how to leap to the next. The more you grow, the more opportunities are possible.
- What the four lifecycles of nonprofit/association corporate sponsorship programs are
- What starts to change and not work - especially if leaders ignore the situation
- How to identify where your organization is
- What decisions to make to get the next level or what activities to accomplish to move forward
- How to smoothly move to the next lifecycle and what happens there
Learn through other organizations with shared case studies and examples, plus 10 tips for growth at all levels. Leave with an action plan to evolve your sponsorship program.
- nonprofit and association CEOs and executive directors
- Chief Development Officers
- Directors of Development
- Directors of Marketing
- Directors of Corporate Sponsorship/Partnership
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP members save on individual whole org participation! Invite your whole team (staff and board) for one flat fee.
- Individuals: MANP Members: $65 / Nonmembers: $125
- Whole Org: MANP Members: $115 / Nonmembers: $230
- No discount code is required for receiving member rate
About the Presenter
Gail Bower is the founder and president of Bower & Co. Consulting LLC, a revenue strategy firm that helps nonprofits become self-sufficient by developing reliable sources of earned revenue. Gail has been working with nonprofits of all sizes and scope for over 25 years. Her clients have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled earned revenue sources in under a year. And that’s just the first year.
Trained as a futurist, Gail studies where society is headed and what trends may impact her clients’ businesses. Author of How to Jump-start Your Sponsorship Strategy in Tough Times and a frequent speaker, Gail has been interviewed about her work by the New York Times, the Wall St. Journal, Marketplace, Time magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and other media. To learn more, visit GailBower.com.