Formerly called the Answer Center, our curated collection of articles, samples, templates, videos, and tools has moved to a new platform to make it easier to search, find, download and share resources on a wide range of nonprofit management topics.
This collection is available to anyone, regardless of membership status.
In addition, MANP has a wide variety of other resources for nonprofit staff, board members, volunteers, and partners!
The following resources are available to anyone, regardless of membership status. No log in required!
- Our Resource Library - a curated collection of articles, samples, templates, and tools
- Guiding Principles + Practices for Nonprofit Excellence Tools - includes a guide of required and recommended practices, a basic infrastructure checklist, and a printable workbook format.
- MANP Member Directory - find other organizations working in your region or mission area
- MANP Business Finder Directory - find consultants, accountants, lawyers, marketing professionals and more!
- Equity Consultants - an opt-in listing of equity, diversity, and inclusion trainers and consultants in Maine.
- Starting a Nonprofit - checklists and answers to frequently asked questions. (We also have resources on dissolving a nonprofit.)
- Nonprofit Compensation - a free snapshot of our biennial report on nonprofit wages and benefits designed to provide Maine nonprofits with reliable data to inform compensation strategy, understand sector trends, and comply with IRS regulations.
- Leadership Transition - resources on preparing for and managing executive turnover.
In addition to the resources above, logged in members enjoy:
- free access to our webinar library
- free access to foundational tools, including our Board Basics handbook, Keys to Successful Board Recruitment handbook, and Strategic Board Recruitment toolkit (videos and templates). Nonmembers can purchase these resources here.
- exclusive access to post a Board Explorer listing to promote board and committee service opportunities
- exclusive access to sign up for our Sounding Board coaching sessions
- free use of our Member Help Desk for personalized assistance with identifying answers, resources, or connections
- discounts on event registrations and product purchases
- discounts to partner programs and services, including MindEdge online courses, GrantStation and more.
- [COMING SOON!] MANP Exchange - MANP is hard at work getting ready to roll out a new member community, which will provide our members new ways to network, pose questions, connect with peers, and more. Stay tuned!