Human Resources Support
Whether your organization has dedicated HR personnel or you find yourself playing an HR role without deep experience, MANP members have access to a range of HR tools, and training opportunities.
HR Support Subscription HR Training Other HR Resources
HR Support Subscription
UST HR Workplace
A cloud-based platform with a live HR Hotline, tools, templates and online training that helps nonprofits create a safe, compliant, and productive workplace. Features include:
- Live certified HR experts
- Work-from-home resources
- 300+ Employee training courses
- Thousands of downloadable forms & checklists
- Online employee handbook builder
- Job description tools
Cost: $75 per month for members/$95 per month for nonmembers
Learn more and request a 60 day free trial.
Note: some marketing may mention this resource is only open to 10+ employees but UST staff have confirmed it is open to organizations of all sizes. You should be able to select "no" when asked if your organization has 10+ employees and continue with the process, but please reach out to email@example.com if you run into issues.
Looking for deeper support or need a consultant for a specific project? Find HR consultants in MANP's Business Finder!
On Demand Certificates + Courses
MANP members are eligible for discounts on self-paced, on demand Certificates in Human Resources Manamagent and individual HR courses through our partner MindEdge. Topics include compensation and benefits, managing remote teams, equity, diversity, and inclusion, and more!
Browse Courses + Certificates.
Keep an eye out on MANP's upcoming events calendar for HR-related trainings.
Members receive significant discounts on:
- MANP's biannual Report on Nonprofit Wages + Benefits
- MANP's Job Board
- Risk management resources (including policy development) through Nonprofit Risk Management Center
- UST provides 501(c)(3) nonprofits with an alternative to the state unemployment tax system.
- MANP members have access to limited Pro Bono Legal Assistance for specific questions, including regarding employment law. Submit a request through our Member Help Desk form. (Note that this service is not for time-sensitive requests.)
Plus, our free, searchable Resource Library has a wide variety of curated resources available to all!