Human Resources Support
Whether your organization has dedicated HR personnel or you find yourself playing an HR role without deep experience, MANP members have access to a range of HR tools, and training opportunities.
UST HR Workplace
A cloud-based platform with a live HR Hotline, tools, templates and online training that helps nonprofits create a safe, compliant, and productive workplace. Features include:
- Live certified HR experts
- Work-from-home resources
- 300+ Employee training courses
- Thousands of downloadable forms & checklists
- Online employee handbook builder
- Job description tools
Cost: $75 per month for members/$95 per month for nonmembers
Note: some marketing may mention this resource is only open to 10+ employees but UST staff have confirmed it is open to organizations of all sizes. You should be able to select "no" when asked if your organization has 10+ employees and continue with the process, but please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into issues.
Looking for deeper support or need a consultant for a specific project? Find HR consultants in MANP's Business Finder!
On Demand Certificates + Courses
MANP members are eligible for discounts on self-paced, on demand Certificates in Human Resources Manamagent and individual HR courses through our partner MindEdge. Topics include compensation and benefits, managing remote teams, equity, diversity, and inclusion, and more!
Keep an eye out on MANP's upcoming events calendar for HR-related trainings.
Members receive significant discounts on:
- MANP's biannual Report on Nonprofit Wages + Benefits
- MANP's Job Board
- Risk management resources (including policy development) through Nonprofit Risk Management Center
- UST provides 501(c)(3) nonprofits with an alternative to the state unemployment tax system.
- MANP members have access to limited Pro Bono Legal Assistance for specific questions, including regarding employment law. Submit a request through our Member Help Desk form. (Note that this service is not for time-sensitive requests.)
Plus, our free, searchable Resource Library has a wide variety of curated resources available to all!