Grant Writing: Everything You Need to Write More Compelling Grant Proposals
Learn how to write grants that get funded! This workshop will provide concrete, practical guidance for preparing successful grant proposals. Using plenty of examples and active learning opportunities, we’ll discuss strategies to fully meet common grant application requirements, the importance of proposal appearance, and how to avoid common errors that keep many proposals from getting funded. Participants are welcome to come with actual proposal ideas.
- Basic tenets of proposal writing
- Developing compelling and measurable goals, objectives, and outcomes
- Making your case with data and stories
- How to set up a simple budget for a grant application
- Create evergreen content that you can reuse
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- Registration Fee: $55
- When registering, please enter "Maine Association of Nonprofits" in the Referring State Nonprofit Association box at checkout
- This is a virtual event. You will receive an email with a Zoom link in advance of the event
About the Presenters
With over fifteen years in nonprofit development, Katherine Sims (she/her) builds comprehensive fundraising strategies that empower small and mid-sized nonprofits to hone their systems and grow their impact. As both a practitioner and a consultant, Katherine has raised millions of dollars for organizations large and small. Katherine is committed to social change, equity & building a more just world for all.