What Board Members and Leadership Need to Know About Technology Risks
This webinar is in partnership with Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN).
As a board member or chief executive, you have a responsibility to know the risks a nonprofit organization is taking and protect it from harm. Do you know how vulnerable your organization is to data breaches or regulatory noncompliance? Do you have a shared understanding of risk tolerance?
- Become familiar with five facets of technology risk
- Learn a simple framework for assessing risk by likelihood and tolerance
- Compare three approaches to undertaking a risk assessment with your organization
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP Members Save $20!
- $45 MANP Members / $65 Nonmembers
- Members use code NCN when registering for discount. Note that you must create an account on the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits site to register.
- This virtual event will take place on the Zoom platform. Your access link will be emailed to you the day before the event after 12 p.m.
- Captioning is provided automatically through Zoom. For information on requesting CART, ASL, or another accommodation, please visit MCN's Registration Policies page.
- To learn more about events, registration, and payment, visit MCN's Event & Registration FAQ page.
About the Presenter
Karen Graham is a speaker, trainer, writer, and consultant with expertise in technology leadership and innovation, nonprofit software, and digital strategy. Her consulting work includes strategic technology roadmaps, development of knowledge resources, and leadership coaching. Karen was the executive director of the national nonprofit Idealware, and has held leadership roles in capacity building, arts, and human service organizations as well as a software startup. She holds an MBA in nonprofit management from the University of St. Thomas.