MANP members can purchase a greatly discounted annual subscription to GrantStation, an advanced searchable database of more than 7,000 active funding sources that include grant opportunities from state, private and federal sources, private and corporate foundations, and association and international funding sources.
Through a special partnership, MANP member organizations can purchase an annual subscription to GrantStation at more than 85% off - $95/year for members vs. $699/year for nonmembers.
- Information provided includes contact information, eligibility, giving levels, scope and focus, areas of interest, application procedures, etc.
- A personal dashboard to manage projects and funding plans, save search criteria, save grantmakers and receive grantmaker alerts, and create a project or program plan to prioritize your requests and track their progress.
- GrantStation Insider Weekly eNews, which provides information on funding opportunities, foundation news, and development technical assistance.
- Research tips, proposal building tutorials, and “How to” services including:
- List of questions to ask grantmakers
- How to write a grant
- Tips for success, etc.
- How to Build a Grant Seekers Calendar
GrantStation is available only to MANP members at this special rate. The subscription will run concurrently with your MANP membership regardless of when you sign up, so we encourage you to purchase it when you join or renew your membership. You will need to repurchase the subscription each year, but don't worry, we'll send a friendly reminder in your general membership renewal notice to make it easier to remember!) Purchase the subscription here.
For general program information about services available through GrantStation, visit their website or contact Nancy Vargo at email@example.com. (To purchase, see “How do we add this member benefit?” above.)