Capital Campaigns - Are You Really Ready?
This event is hosted in partnership with New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits.
A skilled fundraiser with over 35 years in the field, Betsy McNamara will walk participants through the elements of a successful capital campaign as well as traps to avoid. Participants will come away from this workshop with an understanding of how a campaign works, what it means to be campaign-ready, and what steps they may need to take to get their organization to campaign readiness.
The session will explore the following questions:
- How can you assess your organization's readiness for a capital campaign?
- What can your organization do to become ready? What about a feasibility study?
- Will a campaign take away from the annual fund?
- Does crowdfunding come into play?
- Will the Executive Director and Development Director really be able to add capital campaign to their already packed job description?
This session will be recorded. The recording, along with a digital folder of resources will be shared with registrants following the event.
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP Members Save $75!
- Registration Fee: $75 Members / $150 Nonmembers
- Attend as a team and save! Additional attendees from the same organization save $15 each
- Enter code MANPmember at the final checkout screen to receive the discounted rate. An account on the NH Center for Nonprofits website is required to register. For assistance with account creation, see the "Get Started" guide.
About the Presenter
Betsy McNamara is a Principal of Full Circle Consulting, offering clarifying, down-to-earth solutions to nonprofits ready to reach the next level. Betsy has been fundraising for nonprofit organizations since 1988 and has raised tens of millions of dollars for organizations in education, human services, affordable housing, the arts, and land conservation.