A to Z of Human Resources: HR Administration
This webinar is in partnership with Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN).
Small and medium-sized nonprofits typically don’t have the resources to create a human resources department with an experienced HR professional. The job of HR may be done by the executive director, the chief financial officer, a manager or administrative staff – wherever there is a little capacity or a little interest. If this is you, we know the A to Z of Human Resources series can help!
MCN invites you to join veteran HR expert Arlene Vernon for one, two or all three workshops in this virtual series, as she helps those new to HR — or those who've just had the work added to their plate — do the right things, comply with the laws, and adhere to best practices.
Best Practices: HR Administration
- Personnel files
- Employee handbooks
- Job descriptions
- Compensation Basics
- Corrective action
- Exiting Employees
- Supervisor orientation and training
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP Members Save $20!
- $45 MANP Members / $65 Nonmembers
- Members use code NCN when registering for discount.
- This virtual event will take place on the Zoom platform. Your access link will be emailed to you the day before the event after 12 p.m.
- Captioning is provided automatically through Zoom. For information on requesting CART, ASL, or another accommodation, please visit MCN's Registration Policies page.
- To learn more about events, registration, and payment, visit MCN's Event & Registration FAQ page.
About the Presenter
Arlene Vernon is a human resource strategist with over 35 years of expierience as a consultant and trusted resource for a diverse group of small and medium-sized organization. She's seen first-hand what nonprofit leaders face every day, and her results-oriented consulting and training successfully fills that gap. Having worked with over 200 nonprofi and 400 for-profit organizations since starting her firm HRx in 1992, she partners with leaders to develop and implement do-able strategies for the success of your organization. With an MBA in organizational behavior and a Masters of Education in counseling, Arlene is both and studied and practied authority in human resources and human relations. She offers practical, real solutions through her consulting, advising and training that you can apply today.