Nonprofit Job Board
MANP hosts the only job board in Maine exclusively for mission driven employment opportunities.
Job Board Packages
30 Day Listing
MANP’s Job Board is the go-to place for job seekers who want to work for the common good (16,000+ visits each month).
|For Profit Companies||$160||$285|
If you’re unsure of your organization’s membership status, check either our Member Directory or Friend Directory.
Optional Add-Ons – Boost Your Job Listing!
|Social Media Spotlight (1x)||Newsletter Spotlight (1x)||Spotlight Bundle
(1x social and 1x newsletter)
|Description||Job highlighted in MANP’s social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Organizations are tagged where applicable.||Job highlighted once in MANP’s weekly e-newsletter.||Job highlighted once on MANP’s social media accounts + once in e-newsletter.|
|Audience||12,000+ followers||10,000+ subscribers||22,000+ followers and subscribers|
*Add-ons must be purchased with a 30 day listing.
How to Post a Job
- You will be asked to log in to your MANP Online account before completing the form.
- If you do not have a MANP Online username and password, you will need to create one before being able to post a job for your organization.
- Payments for job postings are due at the time of the order.
- Job listings will be reviewed by MANP staff and appear on the Job Board within 1 business day.
Job Board Policies
- Organizations cannot post jobs on behalf of other organizations.
- Postings must be for paying jobs. No unpaid positions will be posted.
- We require a specific salary or wage listed in job postings (suggested formats include “Salary starting at $X” or “Salary ranging from $X to $Y). This is a practice that models transparency and is one recommended strategy for advancing equitable compensation. Learn more about this policy on our blog.
- Jobs must relate to the nonprofit sector.
Job Board Sponsors
Additional Resources for Job Seekers
MANP provides many professional development opportunities that can help job seekers build skills and make valuable connections. Visit the Learn section of our site to find and register for upcoming trainings, or to browse online resources.
Every person you know in Maine benefits from the work of Maine’s nonprofits. Here are 5 ways you can support the important work of the organizations you and your neighbors have come to count on, the ones that make Maine a place we choose to live, work and visit!