Demonstrate Your Commitment to Community
Sponsorship of MANP programs and services is an opportunity to promote your business's commitment to nonprofits and Maine communities in front of Maine’s prominent nonprofit influencers.
- Promote your organization as an investor in the work of the nonprofits sector, recognizing that nonprofits employ 100,000 people statewide and contribute $14 million to the economy.
- Support the development of leaders who are stimulating economic development, providing critical community infrastructure, and cultivating quality of life in Maine.
- Showcase your services + products to important decision-makers for a variety of nonprofit missions, sizes, and regions.
- Drive traffic to your organization through website, print and electronic communications, and social media.
- Connect directly to attendees through exhibiting, speaking, and networking.
Programs + Services Available for Sponsorship
- MANP Job Board – 16K+ monthly views makes it Maine’s most popular resource for nonprofit jobs
- MANP Connects – Free, monthly program for nonprofit staff and volunteers to connect and learn from one another
- Weekly E-Newsletter – 10K+ subscribers receive weekly updates on news, events, resources and more (More details about levels)
- Education Events – Programs, trainings, and workshops on timely nonprofit trends + topics, including governance development programs (Board Roles + Responsibilities, All Aboard, and others)
- Board Explorer – Service connecting people to nonprofit boards
- Leadership Institute for Executive Directors – Leadership intensive for Executive Directors/CEOs of all tenures
Explore Sponsorship with MANP
For more information about any of the above opportunities or to discuss customized sponsorship packages, please contact our Development + Marketing Manager, Kelly McCormack.