Increasing access to capacity-building support
MANP develops partnerships with other coalitions and associations to increase access to MANP membership.
MANP has active partnerships to increase access for small and/or BIPOC-led organizations in these areas:
These partnerships are designed to support nonprofits to:
- Strengthen + develop their boards through governance trainings, board matching services, assessments, toolkits and handbooks, coaching sessions, and more.
- Build strategic + operational capacity through the free Member Help Desk, pro bono legal and accounting support, a discounted grantseeking database subscription, and more
- Recruit, retain, and develop staff through extensive professional development trainings and opportunities, MANP’s popular Job Board, and more.
- Plan for leadership transitions with practical toolkits and trainings.
- And so much more!
Learn more about MANP Member Benefits.
“MANP is an invaluable resource for Maine's nonprofits; it provides a one-stop shop for training, sample policies, trusted vendors, and industry-wide information and statistics. We find the value to far surpass the cost of membership.” - Partner Member
MANP partners with the Maine Land Trust Network, a program of Maine Coast Heritage Trust, to increase access to MANP membership for 60+ small land trusts.
- A member in good standing of the Maine Land Trust Network
- Operating expenses under $500,000
Free for eligible land trusts! Maine Land Trust Network covers the cost of MANP membership for their member land trusts with operating expense under $500,000.
How to Sign Up
Contact Donna Bissett at the Maine Land Trust Network.
MANP has partnered with Maine State Library since 2017 to subsidize MANP membership for almost 100 small nonprofit libraries.
501(c)(3) Maine libraries
Annual Operating Expenses
Dues for Library
|$750,00 - $999,999||$250|
How to Sign Up
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Maine Arts Commission and Maine Association of Nonprofits piloted a partnership offering eligible arts nonprofits a 50% discount on MANP membership in 2022 and 2023. Thank you to all the organizations that participated in this initial program.
MANP and the Maine Arts Commission are currently exploring the next iteration of this partnership and will post more information in early 2024.
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.