Financial Leadership for Nonprofits
This webinar is offered in partnership with Montana Nonprofit Association.
Join MNA on a six-week course to sharpen your ability to lead the financial management of your organization. From budgeting to cash management, cost/benefit analysis, and more, you will learn best-practice fundamentals to lead your organization with confidence. Additionally, MNA will provide you with a comprehensive set of Excel tools to simplify and enhance your ability to monitor, analyze, and report your financial condition. These tools, when combined with your usual accounting software, offer you the visualization and functionality of a much more sophisticated (and expensive) software.
Participants in this workshop will leave with:
- Practice building, monitoring, and reporting on financial activity
- Practice building organizational budgets
- Five tools to monitor and track financial activity
- Six months of access to resources and recordings
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP members save and discounts on whole org participation! Invite your whole team (staff and board) for one flat fee.
- Individual: MANP Members $95 / Nonmembers $190
- Whole Org: MANP Members $175 / Nonmembers $350
- No code is needed to register for the member rate
All sessions will be recorded and available for attendees to access, along with all session resources, for six months after the event.
About the Presenter
Adam joined the Montana Nonprofit Association in 2019 as its first Director of Innovation after more than a decade of progressive experience in nonprofit management, leadership, fundraising, and grant writing. Raised in rural Montana, Adam received his bachelor’s degree from Carroll College and his master’s in business administration from the University of Montana. Trained and experienced in Lean management and person-centered design, Adam is passionate about helping people, teams, and organizations across Montana find their stride in being more effective and impactful and has been recognized for his ability to dive headlong into finding solutions and for his cooperative and thoughtful leadership approach. Adam lives in Helena with his wife and two daughters and enjoys hiking, skiing, and all that Montana has to offer.