Joining MANP helps to build a stronger Maine. Be a part of this growing network of nonprofits, for-profits, and individuals who are advancing, connecting, and strengthening our state by investing in the leadership, voice, and organizational effectiveness of Maine’s nonprofits.
501(c)3 and (c)4 Nonprofits
- Benefits of Membership: MANP offers a wide variety of benefits to help you save money, increase your capacity, deepen your understanding, build connections, and amplify your voice.
- Cost of Membership: We are committed to building a vibrant network that spans budget sizes, regions, and mission areas. Annual dues are a sliding scale based on your organization’s operating budget.
Are you also interested in advocacy? Learn more about joining MANP’s Advocacy Network here.
For-Profits + Other Nonprofit Businesses
- Benefits of Support: Five levels of “Friends” support – one sure to match your charitable goals.
- Market Your Business: Over 2,500 active nonprofits in Maine annually contribute $11 billion to the economy—Make sure that they know about your business.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Learn how your business can enjoy valuable marketing exposure while helping our state’s mission-focused organizations operate more effectively.