As a member of MANP, you help to build a stronger Maine. Be a part of this vibrant network of nonprofits, for-profits, and individuals who are advancing the common good in our state by investing in the leadership, voice, and organizational effectiveness of Maine’s nonprofits.
501(c)3 and (c)4 Nonprofits
- Benefits of Membership: MANP offers a wide variety of benefits to help you save money, increase your capacity, deepen your understanding, build connections, and amplify your voice.
- Cost of Membership: We are committed to building a vibrant network that spans budget sizes, regions, and mission areas. Annual dues are a sliding scale based on your organization’s operating expenses. Dues should not be a barrier to join. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss your options to join this network.
For-Profits, Government Agencies + Other Nonprofit Businesses aka MANP Friends
- Benefits of Support: Six levels of “Friends” support – which one matches your charitable goals?
- Market Your Business: Over 2,500 active nonprofits in Maine annually contribute $14 billion to the country’s economy—Make sure they know about your services and offerings!
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Learn how your business can enjoy valuable regional and state-wide marketing exposure while helping our mission-focused organizations operate more effectively.