MANP Connects: Corporate Community Engagement
Join MANP’s Executive Director Jennifer Hutchins for MANP Connects — a monthly coffee chat with the people, peers and partners who are leading and supporting Maine nonprofits.
In September, join us for a conversation on how nonprofits can benefit from corporate social responsibility, and the different ways we can create partnerships focused on supporting our communities for greatest impact together.
We look forward to hearing from:
- Janice de Lima, Norway Savings Bank
- Melissa Denbow, Machias Savings Bank
- Caitlin Sullivan, Point32Health Foundation
This will be our 50th MANP Connects program! Thank you to our loyal attendees for making this part of your Friday mornings each month!
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP Connects is free to attend and all are welcome!
- MANP Connects is a monthly series regularly hosted on the third Friday* of each month from 9:00-9:45am.
- *September is on the fourth Friday!