As a leading advocate and resource, MANP is committed to ensuring that Maine nonprofits have the information and connections they need to adapt, manage and lead during these extraordinarily challenging times. MANP Connects provides a space to discuss the issues unique to our network and hear from peers and partners at the forefront of the opportunities and challenges facing Maine nonprofits and communities.
MANP Connects 2021 is held as quarterly series. These 45-minute, bi-weekly Friday morning programs feature special guests from Maine’s nonprofit sector and beyond who share their insights and perspectives in conversation with MANP executive director Jennifer Hutchins.
All are welcome to attend these free programs.
2021 Spring Series*
- April 23: Dr. Nirav D. Shah, Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Watch recording)
- May 7: Christian Cotz, First Amendment Museum (Listen to recording)
- May 21: Steven Rowe, Maine Community Foundation (Listen to recording)
- June 4: Dianne Tilton, Downeast Institute (Listen to recording)
- June 18: Margaret Brownlee, Maine College of Art and South Portland Human Rights Commission
Listen to past MANP Connects conversations
- Gabriela Alcalde, Elmina B. Sewall Foundation (Recorded January 15, 2021)
- Thomas McAdam, Kennebec Behavioral Health (Recorded January 29, 2021)
- Senator Cathy Breen (Recorded February 12, 2021)
- Jen Fullmer, Boots2Roots (Recorded February 26, 2021)
- Celine Kuhn, The Telling Room (Recorded March 12, 2021)
- Márcia Minter, Indigo Arts Alliance (Recorded March 26, 2021)
MANP Connects 2021 Upcoming Series – Save the dates!
- Summer Series: August – September 2021
- Fall Series: November – December 2021
MANP Connects 2021 Lead Sponsor
MANP Connects Spring Series is generously sponsored by
How it started
MANP Connects launched in April 2020 as a space for members of the nonprofit community across the state to receive timely information, stay on top of the latest developments, and connect with peers as the effects of the pandemic came to light.
2020 guests included:
Sponsorship opportunities available! If you’re interested in sponsoring MANP Connects or another program, please email Kelly McCormack, Development + Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.