As a leading advocate and resource, MANP is committed to ensuring that Maine nonprofits have the information and connections they need to adapt, manage and lead during these extraordinarily challenging times. MANP Connects provides a space to discuss the issues unique to our network and hear from peers and partners at the forefront of the opportunities and challenges facing Maine nonprofits and communities.
MANP Connects 2021 is held as quarterly series. These 45-minute, bi-weekly Friday morning programs feature special guests from Maine’s nonprofit sector and beyond who share their insights and perspectives in conversation with MANP executive director Jennifer Hutchins.
All are welcome to attend these free programs.
Fall Series Dates + Guests
- August 13: Liz Jenkins, AIO Food & Energy Assistance (Listen to the recording)
- August 27: Maria Girouard, Wabanaki REACH (Listen to the recording)
- September 10: Rev. Allen Ewing-Merrill, The BTS Center (Listen to the recording)
- September 24: Shima Kabirigi, Maine Initiatives
Upcoming MANP Connects
Save the dates: October 22, November 19 + December 17 – Registration opening soon!
Listen to past MANP Connects conversations
- Bill Whitmore, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (Recorded July 23, 2021)
- Margaret Brownlee, Maine College of Art (Recorded June 18, 2021)
- Dianne Tilton, Downeast Institute (Recorded June 4, 2021)
- Steven Rowe, Maine Community Foundation (Recorded May 21, 2021)
- Christian Cotz, First Amendment Museum (Recorded May 7, 2021)
- Dr. Nirav D. Shah, Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention (Recorded April 23, 2021)
- Márcia Minter, Indigo Arts Alliance (Recorded March 26, 2021)
- Celine Kuhn, The Telling Room (Recorded March 12, 2021)
- Jen Fullmer, Boots2Roots (Recorded February 26, 2021)
- Senator Cathy Breen (Recorded February 12, 2021)
- Thomas McAdam, Kennebec Behavioral Health (Recorded January 29, 2021)
- Gabriela Alcalde, Elmina B. Sewall Foundation (Recorded January 15, 2021)
MANP Connects 2021 Lead Sponsor
Our Fall Series is generously sponsored by:
How it started
MANP Connects launched in April 2020 as a space for members of the nonprofit community across the state to receive timely information, stay on top of the latest developments, and connect with peers as the effects of the pandemic came to light.
Sponsorship opportunities available! If you’re interested in sponsoring MANP Connects or another program, please email Kelly McCormack, Development + Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.