About Our Work
MANP Advocacy Network
Over the past ten years, the threats to nonprofit autonomy, tax-exemptions, and charitable giving incentives have increased significantly. To answer these threats and be positioned to act on opportunities, we are stepping up our presence in Augusta and attention to DC. To fund these efforts, we have created the MANP Advocacy Network.
Thank You to Our Advocacy Network Members!
- Alliance for Addiction and Mental Health Services
- Avesta Housing
- Catholic Charities Maine
- Community Concepts
- Crisis and Counseling Centers
- Creative Work Systems
- Elmina B. Sewall Foundation
- Environmental Health Strategy Center
- Friends of Casco Bay
- Good Shepherd Food Bank
- Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
- Kennebec Behavioral Health
- LEAP, Inc.
- Limitless Child International
- Maine Audubon
- Maine Coast Heritage Trust
- Maine Community Action Association
- Maine Public
- Maine Public Health Association
- Milestone Recovery
- Natural Resources Council of Maine
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Opportunity Alliance
- Penquis Community Action Program
- Pine Tree Society
- Portland Museum of Art
- Preble Street
- Shalom House
- Spectrum Generations
- United Way of Greater Portland
- The Unity Foundation
- University of New England
- Volunteers of America Northern New England
- Woodfords Family Services
These organizations have made an additional financial contribution to our efforts, acknowledging the important role MANP can play in creating positive public policies that increase the chances of mission success for all Maine nonprofits.
Won’t you join them?