Trainings + Webinars
Our webinar library includes recordings of past webinars so that nonprofit staff and volunteers can access professional development at their convenience. This webinar library is exclusively available to MANP members.
After registering for the Webinar Library, you will receive a confirmation email with the password needed to view the following videos. Please call us at 207-871-1885 or email Learn@NonprofitMaine.org if you have any questions.
- Government Grants and Contracts: How to Get Reimbursement for Your Indirect Costs
- The Auditors Are Coming! How to Get Ready For Their Annual Visit
- Going Out to Bid: A Guide to Approaching the RFP Process
- Tracking Restricted Grants in Quickbooks
Marketing + Communications
Public Policy + Advocacy
- Advocacy Under the Dome: Nonprofits + Policymakers Working Together
- Legislative Testimony: How To Make It Compelling And Effective
- Spread the News: Nonprofits are Critical to Maine – Key Talking Points, Tips, and Tools on Connecting with Legislators & the Media
Resource + Fund Development
- Fundraising and the Board of Directors
- 007: Licensed to Fundraise
Staff + Volunteer Management