Equity Driven Compensation Design for Nonprofits
What does an equity driven compensation program look like for YOUR organization?
Nonprofits across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are invited to this interactive online training with Edgility to discover the four steps to closing wage gaps. Edgility is a national search and talent management consulting firm whose compensation practice helps social justice-focused organizations build compensation programs through a lens of equity and inclusion.
In this workshop, participants will explore this four-step framework rooted in market data, research-based practices, and an equity-centered approach.
Participants will learn how to:
- Use market data to inform compensation decisions (including data from the 2022 Northern New England Nonprofit Wages & Benefits Report)
- create and structure salary ranges
- identify salary factor important to your organization
Take this first step towards developing an equitable compensation program that aligns with yourorganization’s values, goals and budget!
For More Information:
Cost + Registration
- MANP Members Save $75!
- $75 MANP Members / $150 Nonmembers
- Check your membership status here
- Scholarships available for members! To request one, send us an email before registering at Learn@NonprofitMaine.org.
This event will take place via Zoom. Your link to access the meeting will be emailed to you the day before the event (12/8) from Common Good Vermont.
This session will be recorded. The recording will be made available to registrants after the live event.
About the Presenter
Travonnie Mackey, Associate Partner: As an HR Business Partner, and former Director of Learning & Development, Travonnie overhauled the performance management system, built a coaching and training model and oversaw the the organization’s effort to commit to anti-racism. She holds a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education from Georgia State and Bachelor’s degree from Howard University.