Nonprofit Job Board
MANP hosts the only job board in Maine dedicated to promoting nonprofit employment opportunities across the state.
Post a Job
Posting a nonprofit job listings for 30 days is:
- $25 per posting for MANP Member organizations
- $150 per posting for NonMember organizations
Visit our Member Directory if you’re unsure of your organization’s membership status.
To post a job, complete our online form.
- You will be asked to log in to your MANP Online account before completing the form.
- If you do not have a MANP Online username and password, you will need to create one before being able to post a job for your organization.
- Job listings will be reviewed by MANP staff and appear on the public Nonprofit Job Board within 2 business days.
Nonprofit Job Board Policies
Organizations are welcome to post any and all jobs that meet the following guidelines:
- Organizations cannot post jobs on behalf of other nonprofits.
- Postings must be for paying jobs. No unpaid positions will be posted.
Resources for Job Seekers
MANP provides many professional development opportunities that can help job seekers build skills and make valuable connections. Visit the Learn section of our site to find and register for upcoming trainings, or to browse online resources.
Volunteering can be another excellent way to develop new skills and build connections with nonprofit organizations and staff. Visit VolunteerMaine to browse volunteer opportunities.