Nonprofit Job Board
MANP hosts the only job board in Maine exclusively for employment opportunities with nonprofit and philanthropic businesses.
Post a Job
The rates for a 30-day posting are:
- Nonprofit Jobs (501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) Organizations): $25 Members / $150 NonMembers
- For-Profit Jobs: $150 Friends / $275 Other Companies
To post a job, complete our online form.
- You will be asked to log in to your MANP Online account before completing the form.
- If you do not have a MANP Online username and password, you will need to create one before being able to post a job for your organization.
- Job listings will be reviewed by MANP staff and appear on the Job Board within 1 business day.
Job Board Policies
- Organizations cannot post jobs on behalf of other organizations.
- Postings must be for paying jobs. No unpaid positions will be posted.
- Jobs must relate to the nonprofit sector.
Resources for Job Seekers
MANP provides many professional development opportunities that can help job seekers build skills and make valuable connections. Visit the Learn section of our site to find and register for upcoming trainings, or to browse online resources.
Volunteering can be another excellent way to develop new skills and build connections with nonprofit organizations and staff. Visit VolunteerMaine to browse volunteer opportunities.