About Our Work
MANP Advocacy Network
Over the past ten years, the threats to nonprofit autonomy, tax-exemptions, and charitable giving incentives have increased significantly. To answer these threats and be positioned to act on opportunities, we are stepping up our presence in Augusta and attention to DC. To fund these efforts, we have created the MANP Advocacy Network.
Thank You to Our Members!
- Avesta Housing
- Catholic Charities Maine
- Charlotte White Center
- Child and Family Opportunities
- Community Concepts
- Crisis and Counseling Centers
- Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
- Independence Association
- The Iris Network
- Kennebec Behavioral Health
- LEAP, Inc.
- Maine Public
- Natural Resources Council of Maine
- The Nature Conservancy
- Northern Maine Development Commission
- The Opportunity Alliance
- Penquis Community Action Program
- Preble Street
- Shalom House
- Spectrum Generations
- The Unity Foundation
- Western Maine Community Action
- 1 Anonymous Donor
These organizations have made an additional financial contribution to our efforts, acknowledging the important role MANP can play in creating positive public policies that increase the chances of mission success for all Maine nonprofits.
Won’t you join them?
If you have questions, or would like to join the Advocacy Network, please contact Jennifer Hutchins.