Conferences + Intensives
Nonprofit Finance Conference
Each fall, MANP hosts a one-day nonprofit finance conference designed to address the common challenges that nonprofits face. The event provides important resources and best practices to help staff and board members become effective stewards for their organizations.
Goals + Audience
Nonprofits need effective stewards of financial, administrative, and organizational resources. As nonprofits continue to face a challenging and constantly shifting financial environment, it is critical for everyone involved to take ownership in building a sustainable organization.
This conference provides training + resources for:
- Executive Directors
- Finance Staff
- Board Members who are responsible for providing financial oversight, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements, and protecting the financial assets necessary to carry out an organization’s mission; and
- Other nonprofit staff members who must understand their organization’s financial resources and management practices in order to be most effective as program, operations, and development managers.
Charting Change: 2019 Nonprofit Finance Conference
December 4, Cross Insurance Arena, Bangor
Learn more + register!
- 2018 Nonprofit Finance Conference, December 4, Portland
- 2017 Nonprofit Finance Conference, December 5, Portland
- 2016 Nonprofit Finance Conference, December 8, Augusta
- 2015 Nonprofit Finance Conference, November 5, Freeport
- 2014 Nonprofit Finance Conference, October 3, Portland
- 2013 Camp Finance, September 27, Augusta