Conferences + Intensives
Nonprofit Finance Conference
Each fall, MANP hosts a one-day nonprofit finance conference designed to address the common challenges that nonprofits face. The event provides important resources and best practices to help staff and board members become effective stewards for their organizations.
Event Goals + Audience
Nonprofits need effective stewards of financial, administrative, and organizational resources. As nonprofits continue to face a challenging and constantly shifting financial environment, it is critical for everyone involved to take ownership in building a sustainable organization.
This event provides training + resources for
- Executive Directors
- Finance Staff
- Board Members who are responsible for providing financial oversight, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements, and protecting the financial assets necessary to carry out an organization’s mission; and
- Other nonprofit staff members who must understand their organization’s financial resources and management practices in order to be most effective as program, operations, and development managers.
2017 Nonprofit Finance Conference
December 5, 2017 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay
Featuring keynote speaker Steve Zimmerman, author of The Sustainability Mindset
- The 2016 Nonprofit Finance Conference took place on December 8, 2016 at the Augusta Civic Center in Augusta.
- The 2015 Nonprofit Finance Conference took place on November 5, 2015 at the Harraseeket Inn in Freeport.
- The 2014 Nonprofit Finance Conference took place on October 3, 2014 at the Portland Regency.
- 2013 Camp Finance took place on Friday, September 27, 2013 at Senator Inn, Augusta.