Conferences + Intensives
Our Nonprofit Leadership Institute brings together executive directors who are new in their roles.
This newly redesigned intensive three-day program provides organizational leaders with dedicated time and space to reflect, set goals, and develop action plans that will encourage professional growth and organizational development.
Rooted in leadership development best practices and a commitment to practical application, this program:
- connects participants with insights and tools that will increase their effectiveness as organizational leaders;
- honors the experiences of participants and provides opportunities for peer learning and solution-oriented discussions; and
- creates a powerful peer network that participants can tap into long after the program ends.
Participants will not only build confidence, skills and connections to be an effective nonprofit executive director, but will learn strategies to catalyze cultures of learning and shared leadership within their organizations.
The Leadership Institute will take place from June 15 through June 17 at Unity College.
Congratulations to the 2017 Class!
- Rachelle Curran Apse, Presumpscot Regional Land Trust
- Barbara Averill, Literacy Volunteers of Franklin and Somerset Counties
- Nicole Avery, Cancer Community Center
- Alison Beane, Island Housing Trust
- Chris Bicknell, New Beginnings
- Joanna Breen, Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library
- Jennifer Hutchins, Maine Association of Nonprofits
- Diana Lee, Sea Change Yoga
- Laura Ligouri, Mindbridge
- Dorathy Martel, Next Step Domestic Violence Project
- Aram Mitchell, Renewal in the Wilderness
- Paula Paladino, Freeport Community Services
- Michael Perreault, Maine Film Center
- Anita Ruff, Oasis Free Clinics
- Dalene E. Sinskie, Evergreen Behavioral Services
- Tamsen Brooke Warner, Waterville Opera House
- Unity Foundation
- Maddy Corson
- Thomas Leonhardt
- Northeast Delta Dental Foundation
- Unity Foundation
Contact us at Learn@NonprofitMaine.org if you would like to be notified to receive information about the 2018 Leadership Institute.