Thanks to the generosity of our partners, we are able to offer scholarships to MANP member organizations in need of support to attend our programs.
If you wish to help create accessibility for nonprofit staff and volunteers to professional development, contact Jennifer Hutchins at JHutchins@NonprofitMaine.org.
Request a Scholarship
To request a scholarship to attend a MANP-hosted program, please email our Education Team at Learn@NonprofitMaine.org.
Scholarship Policies + Procedures
- Scholarships are available for Maine organizations.
- Scholarships can only be applied to MANP-hosted events
- A MANP staff member will respond to your email request within two business days.
- Awards are granted on the basis of financial need and the availability of scholarship funds.
- MANP’s cancellation policy also applies to scholarship recipients. By accepting a scholarship, individuals agree to pay the reduced registration fee, whether or not the individual attends the event. With advanced notice, scholarship recipients who are no longer able to attend the event may request a substitute to attend in their place. Scholarships may only be transferred to other events when cancellation notice is provided no less than 10 days prior to the scheduled event.