Events + Trainings
MANP offers both live and on-demand events and trainings in a wide range of formats. Through this mix of educational programs, MANP aims to provide nonprofit staff, board members, volunteers and supporters with:
- Practical information, skills, and tools to advance their missions
- Opportunities to build relationships and learn from others
- Connections to new voices and innovative ideas
- Get on Board: As part of this initiative, MANP offers a number of governance trainings including Board Roles + Responsibilities, Board Boot Camp and Emerging Leaders.
- Leadership Institute for Executive Directors: This in-depth program provides executive directors of all experience levels with dedicated time and space to reflect, set goals, and develop action plans to strengthen their leadership and prepare to shape cultures of learning and shared leadership within their organizations.
- MANP Connects: These virtual Friday conversations provide a space to discuss the issues unique to our network and hear from peers and partners at the forefront of the opportunities and challenges facing Maine nonprofits and communities.
- Nonprofit Management Certificate + e-Courses: Through a partnership with MindEdge, MANP offers members discounted access to e-learning courses that complement other MANP offerings by providing a great option for busy nonprofit professionals looking to gain the skills they need on their own time, at their own pace, and from any location.
- Leadership Transitions: MANP provides a range of support to help organizations and prepare for and manage leadership transition, including private training that can be planned around your schedule.
- Webinar Library: MANP members have exclusive access to our library of recorded webinars on a range of topics.
In addition to the recurring programs above, MANP offers a wide range of nonprofit management webinars, trainings, and workshops in partnership with local, regional and national speakers and organizations. Browse our upcoming events.