National Training Partners
Online Certificate Courses
MANP is proud to partner with MindEdge to offer courses that complement other MANP offerings by providing a great option for busy nonprofit professionals looking to gain the skills they need on their own time, at their own pace, and from any location.
- *August Deal*: MANP members save 20% on certificates and courses during the month of August (normally 10% off).
- Free Courses on Creativity + Innovation. Now through August 31, 2020, MANP Members can access free courses from MindEdge’s Creativity + Innovation Program:
Sign up for just one course or complete the entire certificate. Courses are designed for adult learners, using a combination of interactive exercises, case studies, real-world examples, and video. An “Ask the Expert” feature provides answers to all course questions within 24 hours. All courses are web-based, self-paced, and approved for CEU credits. Some courses are also approved for CFRE credits.
- Nonprofit Management
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- Security Awareness
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Certificate in Business Communications
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Managing Change and Resolving Conflict
MindEdge is an innovative learning company specializing in higher education and professional development content and technology solutions. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators and continues to innovate in the rapidly changing landscape of online education. MindEdge offers a self-paced online Nonprofit Management Certificate program, in addition to several certificates and coursework on a range of other topics relevant to nonprofit professionals.
MANP Members Save!
MANP members receive a 20% discount on courses purchased during the month of August (typically a 10% discount). Contact our Membership Manager for the discount code before registering.
*Please be sure to review MindEdge’s refund policy before registering.