Unemployment Claims + HR Support
As part of our Nonprofits First Employers Coalition, MANP has partnered with UST since 2002 to help our members better manage their unemployment claims, ensure HR compliance and streamline day-to-day operations.
Providing nonprofits with workforce solutions that reduce costs and strengthen their missions, UST provides its members up to 60% in savings, and offers exclusive access to the following services:
- Funding Options—includes Self-Funded Reserve and Unemployment Insurance
- Unemployment Claims Administration Services
- Expert Unemployment Hearing Representation
- E-Filing Capabilities for Managing Claims Details
- Thousands of Downloadable HR Forms, Documents and Templates
- Live HR Hotline, Employee Handbook Builder and 300+ Online Training Courses
- Award-Winning Outplacement & Career Transition Services
Whether your primary focus is to protect your assets, ensure compliance with the latest state regulations, reduce unemployment costs or to simply allocate more time and money to your key mission initiatives, UST has a solution for you. By evaluating your unemployment claims history, number of employees and tax rate (if not yet reimbursing), UST can help determine which program would best meet your needs.
Member Voice: “I’ve said it before and I will keep on saying it: joining UST has been one of the best decisions we’ve ever made.” -Dan Chaimowitz, Affinity
Learn if UST is a Fit for Your Organization
- Watch this short video clip to show how nonprofits can lower the cost of unemployment
- Contact one of UST’s Unemployment Cost Advisors at (888) 249- 4788
- Fill out a complimentary Savings Evaluation
Added Value through UST
Members of UST also receive free access to several additional services to build human resources capacity and contain unemployment costs through strong HR practices.
Expert, practical human resource guidance to help you avoid costly risk and liability and save time. Get access to compensation tools, job description builders and a robust Q&A database of commonly asked HR questions. In 2015, MANP members who participate in UST accessed over $8,000 worth of HR support for free through this service!
- ThinkHR Live – A team of HR experts standing by to answer your calls by phone or email every day. Guaranteed resolution of your question within 24 hours.
- ThinkHR Learn – Web-based training solutions that ensure compliance, and reduce burden on your HR team and budget.
- ThinkHR Comply – An award-winning resource center for all of your compliance issues.
- Watch the online demo!
UST partners with CareerArc, a one-stop-shop of outplacement tools that helps nonprofits lower unemployment claims costs while establishing goodwill with former employees. Providing unlimited access to experienced, professional Career Coaches, interactive resume building, networking guides, salary negotiation tips and interview practices tools, this outplacement services provides nonprofits the knowledge they need to mitigate claims liability. An added feature is that the program can also be offered to the spouse or partner of an employee who loses their job.
Free with UST membership, this newly added service is proven to routinely reduce claims duration by 2-4 weeks or more—helping employees cut their transition time by over 73%.
- Watch the CareerArc Demo!