- What is GrantStation?
- How much does it cost?
- What else do we get with GrantStation?
- How long does a Grantstation subscription run?
- How do we add this benefit?
- Once we enroll, how long before we can begin to use GrantStation?
What is GrantStation?
GrantStation is an advanced searchable database of more than 7,000 active funding sources and includes grant opportunities from state, private and federal sources, private and corporate foundations, and association and international funding sources. Information provided includes contact information, eligibility, giving levels, scope and focus, areas of interest, application procedures, etc.
These free recorded webinars will help clarify your thinking as you consider establishing or improving you grants program:
- “Zen of Grantseeking” – focuses on the importance of embracing grantseeking as an integral part of the overall financial approach for your organization.
- “Bold is Gold” – be bold in your approach to securing the support you need for your programs and projects!
How much does it cost?
Through a special partnership, MANP member organizations can purchase an annual subscription to GrantStation at more than 85% off.
|Member Price||Non-Member Price|
What else do we get with GrantStation?
As an added benefit, all MANP members receive the GrantStation Insider Weekly eNews, which provides information on funding opportunities, foundation news, and development technical assistance.
GrantStation subscribers also gain access to research tips, proposal building tutorials, and “How to” services including:
- List of questions to ask grantmakers
- How to write a grant
- Tips for success, etc.
- How to Build a Grant Seekers Calendar
How long does a GrantStation subscription run?
GrantStation subscriptions coincide with your MANP membership. When your MANP membership is up for renewal, so is your Grantstation membership.
How do we add this benefit?
GrantStation is available only to MANP members at this special rate. Order online today.
Once we enroll, how long before we can begin to use GrantStation?
MANP will submit GrantStation membership purchases at the end of every week. Once your organization’s information has been passed along to GrantStation, the primary contact at your organization will be given an activation code.
For general program information about services available through GrantStation, visit their website or contact Ellen Mowrer at firstname.lastname@example.org. (To purchase, see “How do we add this benefit?” above.)