Newsletter Sponsorship Levels + Policies
MANP is a recognized leader and resource for Maine’s charitable nonprofits. With more than 1 million website visits annually and 10,000 newsletter subscribers, we can help you connect with the nonprofit audience you are trying to reach.
With 10,000 subscribers and an average open rate of over 26 percent, MANP’s Nonprofit Weekly e-newsletter is a trusted voice connecting nonprofits with the latest resources to build their capacity. The e-newsletter is published each Tuesday.
Each issue of MANP’s e-newsletter offers two sponsor spaces:
- Lead Issue Sponsor ($500 per issue)* – Lead sponsors are recognized with a graphic that appears in the body of the newsletter between featured stories one and two and will link to you organization’s/company’s website.
- Issue Sponsor ($250 per issue)* – Sponsors are recognized with a graphic that appears in the body of the newsletter, usually between featured stories three and four, and will link to you organization’s/company’s website.
- *Discounts available when sponsoring at least four issues.
- *Friends of MANP at the Sustainer-level or above receive discounts on sponsorship.
Sponsors design the graphic they would like included in the newsletter to the following specifications.
- Graphics will be accepted in .PNG, .GIF, or .JPG format
- No larger than 500 x 75 pixels, resolution of 72 dpi
- File size not to exceed 30kb.
- We cannot accept animated graphics.
- Sponsor graphics can showcase the company’s name, website or other contact info, and tag line, but cannot included prices, indications of savings or value, endorsements, or inducements to buy a sponsor’s products or services.
- Graphics must be received 1 week prior to sponsored newsletter publication date.
Contact Molly O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-871-1885 for information on availability and to reserve your space.
Terms and Conditions
All sponsorship offers are subject to approval of Maine Association of Nonprofits (MANP) and may be declined. Sponsorship payments must be received prior to placement in a newsletter issue. While MANP will strive to ensure delivery of publications on advertised publication dates, MANP is not liable for any delays in such delivery.
Sponsors are not licensed to use the Maine Association of Nonprofits’ name, logo, and other marks in communications without advance permission.