Founded in 1994, the Maine Association of Nonprofits is Maine’s leading statewide network and resource for mission-driven organizations. MANP advances nonprofits by highlighting their vital contribution to our state, connects people, organizations and resources from all sectors to foster collaborative problem solving, and strengthens the sector by providing management training and leadership development that helps Maine nonprofit achieve their missions.
Show Your Commitment to Community
Sponsorship is an opportunity to promote your organization’s commitment to nonprofits and Maine communities in front of Maine’s prominent nonprofit influencers.
- Promote Your Organization as an investor in the work of the nonprofits sector, recognizing that nonprofits employ 100,000 statewide and contribute $14 million to the economy.
- Support the Development of Leaders who are stimulating economic development, providing critical community infrastructure, and cultivating quality of life in Maine.
- Showcase Your Services + Products to important decision-makers for a variety of nonprofit missions, sizes and regions.
- Drive Traffic to Your Organization through website, print and electronic communications and social media.
- Connect Directly to Attendees through exhibiting, speaking and networking.
Programs + Services Available for Sponsorship
- MANP Job Board – Maine’s most popular resource for nonprofit jobs (+16K views/mo)
- MANP Connects – Free, monthly program for nonprofit staff and volunteers to connect and learn from one another
- Education Events – Programs, trainings and workshops on timely nonprofit trends + topics
- Get on Board Events – Board development programs including quarterly Board Roles + Responsibilities, So, You Think You Want To Be on a Board, etc.)
- Board Explorer – Service connecting people to nonprofit boards
- Emerging Leaders Program – Board training + matching for young professionals
- Leadership Institute for Executive Directors – Leadership intensive for ED/CEOs of all tenures
Secure Your Sponsorship for 2022!
For more information about any of these opportunities or to discuss customized sponsorship packages, please contact our Development + Marketing Manager, Kelly McCormack.