Friends + Sponsors
Founded in 1994, the Maine Association of Nonprofits is Maine’s leading statewide network and resource for mission-driven organizations. MANP advances nonprofits by highlighting their vital contribution to our state, connects people, organizations and resources from all sectors to foster collaborative problem solving, and strengthens the sector by providing management training and leadership development that helps Maine nonprofit achieve their missions.
Show Your Commitment to Community
Sponsorship is an opportunity to promote your organization’s commitment to nonprofits and Maine communities in front of Maine’s prominent nonprofit influencers.
- Promote Your Organization as an investor in the work of the nonprofits sector, recognizing that nonprofits employ 96,000 statewide and contribute $11 million to the economy.
- Support the Development of Leaders who are stimulating economic development, providing critical community infrastructure, and cultivating quality of life in Maine.
- Showcase Your Services + Products to important decision-makers for a variety of nonprofit missions, sizes and regions.
- Drive Traffic to Your Organization through website, print and electronic communications and social media.
- Connect Directly to Attendees through exhibiting, speaking and networking.
2020 Sponsorship Packages
Programs Available for Sponsorship
- Nonprofit Day at the State House – Highlights NPOs to new Legislature
- Nonprofit Finance Conference – Our largest event held annually in the fall
- Opt-In: Nonprofit Communications Conference – Held annually in the fall
- Focus Events – In-depth management trainings on timely nonprofit trends + topics
- Emerging Leaders Program – Board training + matching for young professionals
- Springboards – Pro bono group coaching for NPOs to uncover creative solutions
- Board Boot Camps – Basic and advanced trainings held in spring and fall
- Leadership Institute for Executive Directors – Leadership retreat for ED/CEOs of all tenures
- MANP Job Board – Maine’s most popular resource for nonprofit jobs (+12K views/mo)
Secure Your Sponsorship for 2020!
For more information about any of these opportunities, please contact our Development + Marketing Manager, Kelly McCormack.