Our Yellow Pages
Find the support you need for your next project so that you can focus on your mission. Some vendors and consultants choose to offer discounts to MANP members.
- The vendors listed in the Yellow Pages post their listings as a benefit of membership. Learn how you can promote your business in the Yellow Pages.
Tips for Hiring a Consultant
- We encourage nonprofits to use a competitive bid process.
- Download and review our free Guide to Working With Consultants for suggestions on selecting and working with contracted support.
- Read about the difference between independent contractor and employees.
- Note: When working with fundraising and development professionals, be sure you and your consultant are in compliance with the Maine Charitable Solicitations Act.
MANP does not screen or endorse the business and consultants listed in The MANP Yellow Pages. We do, however, indicate with an asterisk * people who have presented programming for MANP and have received favorable reviews. We reserve the right to remove any vendor from The MANP Yellow Pages.