Nonprofit Job Board
MANP hosts the only job board in Maine exclusively for nonprofit and philanthropic employment opportunities.
Post a Job
The rates for a 30-day posting are:
- Nonprofit & Government Jobs: $45 Members / $170 Non-members
- For-Profit Jobs: $160 Friends / $285 Other Companies
Payments for job postings are due at the time of the order.
To post a job, complete our online form.
- You will be asked to log in to your MANP Online account before completing the form.
- If you do not have a MANP Online username and password, you will need to create one before being able to post a job for your organization.
- Job listings will be reviewed by MANP staff and appear on the Job Board within 1 business day.
Job Board Policies
- Organizations cannot post jobs on behalf of other organizations.
- Postings must be for paying jobs. No unpaid positions will be posted.
- We require a specific salary or wage listed in job postings (suggested formats include “Salary starting at $X” or “Salary ranging from $X to $Y). This is a practice that models transparency and is one recommended strategy for advancing equitable compensation. Learn more about this policy on our blog.
- Jobs must relate to the nonprofit sector.
Job Board Sponsors
MANP provides many professional development opportunities that can help job seekers build skills and make valuable connections. Visit the Learn section of our site to find and register for upcoming trainings, or to browse online resources.
Every person you know in Maine benefits from the work of Maine’s nonprofits. Here are 5 ways you can support the important work of the organizations you and your neighbors have come to count on, the ones that make Maine a place we choose to live, work and visit!