MANP Business Finder
The MANP Business Finder (formerly called the Yellow Pages) is an online directory designed to help nonprofits find businesses, vendors, consultants and others who provide services or products to nonprofits in Maine.
Find the support you need for your next project so that you can focus on your mission. Some vendors and consultants choose to offer discounts to MANP members.
In addition to the Business Finder, we keep a list of consultants and trainers in Maine offering services and support on issues related to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- The vendors featured in the MANP Business Directory post their listings as a benefit of membership. Learn how you can promote your business with a directory listing.
- MANP does not screen nor endorse the businesses and consultants listed in the MANP Business Finder. We do, however, indicate with an asterisk (*) people who have presented programming for MANP and have received favorable reviews. We reserve the right to remove any vendor from the MANP Business Finder.
Tips for Hiring a Consultant
- We encourage nonprofits to use a competitive bid process.
- Download and review our free Guide to Working With Consultants for suggestions on selecting and working with contracted support.
- Learn the difference between independent contractor and employees.
- Note: When working with fundraising and development professionals, be sure you and your consultant are in compliance with the Maine Charitable Solicitations Act.