MANP Staff: Leaving Our Office and Heading to Yours
The MANP staff will be spending a day out of our office for our Annual Staff Volunteer Day, and we are looking for a project. Because we support and value the work you do as part of Maine’s nonprofit community, this is our way of saying thank you for all you do.
Have a project to do but haven’t got the time to do it? Consider inviting us to your place. Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- The MANP staff is available to volunteer for a MANP member organization from 9AM to 3PM one day this summer
- Projects can be outside or inside, and might include painting, building (well, not really building building. . .), yard/garden work, or something totally unexpected that can be accomplished in a day. Think creatively!
- We will provide our own transportation to and from your location and welcome proposals from MANP members throughout Maine
- We’re mighty, we’re friendly, we’re fun, but we’re small – there would be 6-8 of us coming. So keep that in mind when considering tasks for us!
- We appreciate food. If you can feed us lunch, we’re more than grateful.
Proposals should be no longer than one page and should include:
- Information about your organization including contact information for a member of your staff (phone number and email address) and project location
- Your organization’s mission statement
- A description of the job to be completed by MANP staff
- Dates between July and September that would work for you
Be sure to get your proposals to Jessica Lantos no later than May 16th! We’ll notify the winning organization by the end of May.