MANP + Idealware Team Up to Present Your Complete Nonprofit Website Toolkit
Can you remember when your organization’s website was designed? Can your supporters and constituents navigate and find the information they need? Can your staff members easily create or update content on your website?
If you answered no to any of those questions, it might be time to bring that website into the 21st Century.
Maine Association of Nonprofits has partnered with Idealware to present, a five-session webinar series that will walk nonprofits through the soup-to-nuts of an audit and rebuild of your website. We’ll review best practices for accessibility, mobile-optimized sites, reinforcing your organization’s online brand, and review content management systems.
Your website often delivers the first impression for your organization. Make certain it measures up with From Audit to Redesign: The Complete Nonprofit Website Toolkit.
Takeaways From the Course
- Define goals for how your website will serve your audience.
- Learn best practices for designing an accessible, usable, and polished website.
- Compare your content management system (CMS) options.
- Discover how to make sure your website shows up well on search engines.
- Create your organization’s website action plan with next steps and action items for an improvement process.
All sessions at 1 pm Eastern for 90 minutes.
- June 4: Starting the Audit Process
- June 11: Defining Your Design and Content Strategy
- June 18: Fleshing Out an Accessible, Usable, and Polished Website
- June 25: Let’s Get Technical
- July 2: Defining Your Priorities and Moving Forward
In addition to the once-a-week sessions, the Idealware staff will be available for office hours each Friday from 1-2 pm (EST) to answer your additional questions.
The cost of the series is $200 and MANP members receive a $25 discount! If you are a MANP member, please email Katrina Ruffner or call 871-1885 to get a discount code before registering.
To learn more and register online, visit From Audit to Redesign: The Complete Nonprofit Website Toolkit.