Got Photos? Your Nonprofit in Action!
We at MANP love to see what’s going on in your nonprofit. We enjoy seeing photos of your work, of your community inaction, and we rely on your photos as a way to see through the open door of your organization.
We also want others to see your work. The work you do at your nonprofit is why we at MANP do our work! We’re always in search of high quality pictures for use:
Here’s what we can definitely find use for:
- Photos showing motion and people, like the one shown here from Ferry Beach Ecological School
- High definition photos so we can use them in publications
- Colorful and close-up photos like the one at right from Sustainable Harvest International
- Photos that show the important work of your organization
Here’s what is more difficult for us to use:
- Photos of the front of a building with no people
- Group shots that attempt to show groups but are really just of people in a room
- People sitting behind a table, which usually doesn’t show them doing much of anything, unless it’s like the one below, which is funny, but probably not mission-related
- Bored people
- Dark photos
- Blurry photos
Submit Your Photos!
Not sure of what to send us after all this? Don’t be shy, just send it along. You can even direct us to your website if you have some great images there. You can send your links and your .jpgs to JLantos@NonprofitMaine.org. I will let you know if and when I want to use them, and I will be extremely grateful.