Find the Right Donor Management System for Your Nonprofit
The connection between nonprofits and donors is undeniable and essential, but we know it can be a complicated relationship to manage. The key is having the right donor management system to help you keep track of them. But what does that system look like?
To help you, we have partnered with Idealware to bring you The Donor Management Systems Toolkit, designed to help nonprofits understand how to think about choosing and implementing the system that best suits their needs. It is backed by hours and hours of research, including Idealware’s work on the new Consumers Guide to Donor Management Systems, due out in October. A donor management system is built to handle relationships between data—aka, your donors and gifts—to allow you to more easily track the people who make your work possible. And, you likely lack the staff time and budget to research the many systems available. Let this training guide you.
Takeaways From the Course
- Learn about the features and considerations when choosing a donor management system.
- Analyze your organization’s needs and the constituent data that you want to track.
- Review a method of system evaluation and implementation.
- July 9: Thinking Through Your Donor Management Needs, 1 pm – 2:30 pm EST
- July 16-18 and July 23-25: Donor Management System Demos, 1 pm – 2 pm EST
- July 30: Best Practices for Implementing and Using Your Database, 1 pm – 2:30 pm EST
The cost of the series is $225 and MANP members receive a $25 discount! If you are a MANP member, please email Katrina Ruffner or call 871-1885 to get a discount code before registering.
To learn more and register online, visit The Donor Management Systems Toolkit.