Don't Miss Board Boot Camp in Bangor
Board Boot Camp introduced us to ideas that have significantly changed the way we do things for the better.
– 2012 Board Boot Camp Participant
May 15, 2013
Bangor – Four Points Sheraton
Nonprofit board members who attend MANP’s Board Boot Camp return to their organizations with a renewed sense of purpose, a clear understanding of their roles and knowledge to make changes for the better.
Do any of the following questions apply to you?
- Are you new to nonprofit governance?
- Do you worry about your board covering all the bases – or whether there’s some outstanding risk or liability that you’ve overlooked?
- Have you listened through months of executive director and board committee reports only to find yourself still wondering, what is it that this organization really does?
- Do you find yourself dreading your next board meeting as “time you could better spend doing just about anything else”?
- Have you served on your board for many years and need to plan for new board leadership?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, join us for Board Boot Camp!
The event will include:
- Beginner and advanced training tracks
- Networking and peer-learning opportunities
- Complementary copies of MANP’s Board Basics Handbook or Keys to Successful Board Recruitment for each participant
Cost: $125 MANP Members/$190 NonMembers
This program is designed to provide nonprofit board members with practical information, resources, tools and practices that can help strengthen their skills and enhance board engagement.