2013 Nonprofit Leadership Institute for New Executive Directors
This eight-month program, comprised of 8 sessions, is designed for new executive directors who have been on the job for 3 years or less and who are ready to take their knowledge, skills, and connections to the next level. The program is specifically constructed to allow attendees the chance to focus deeply on the opportunities and challenges facing their organizations through the use of effective approaches and tools and to equip them with the skills necessary to lead their organizations successfully.
The deadline for Applications is Friday, January 11th.
The following sessions will be held on Wednesdays during the Institute:
- March 20: Effective Leadership in Contemporary Nonprofits
- April 24: Assessing Your Board and Developing a New Governance Strategy
- May 22: Building Financial Credibility in the Nonprofit World
- June 19: Fundraising from a Leadership Perspective
- July 17: Technology Planning for Leaders
- August 21: Leadership In Human Resources Management
- September 18: Advancing Together: Forming and Sustaining Successful Strategic Alliances
- October 16: Into the Future…Collaboration
Cost: $500 MANP members, $750 non-members
Download the Institute description for course details and presenter bios.
Please e-mail Mark Hews to request your application today.