Past Nonprofit Days
2020 Nonprofit Day
MANP’s 17th Annual Nonprofit Day was held on February 11, 2020. Organizations raised awareness about the importance of Maine’s nonprofit sector and how #NonprofitsWorkforME!
Nonprofit Day 2020 in the News
- [Pine Tree] Hospice Takes Part in Maine Nonprofit Day, February 17, 2020
- Nonprofits Gather at the Capitol to Stress Importance of Industry to Lawmakers, February 11, 2020
Hall of Flags Exhibition
Each year on Nonprofit Day, we showcase the diversity of the nonprofit sector in the Hall of Flags. Twelve exhibitors are selected from applications received based on a variety of factors, including geography, mission, size, and membership history.
2020 Nonprofit Day Exhibitors:
Auburn Public Library
The Ecology School
In Her Presence
The Jackson Laboratory
Pine Tree Hospice
Sexual Assault & Crisis Support Center
- View the 2020 Nonprofit Day Webinar with Sen. Shenna Bellows.
- Download MANP’s “Adding Up Impact” report and the free “Frames That Work” messaging toolkit with tips, talking points, templates and graphics nonprofits to use year-round.
- Identify legislators and use these sample scripts to reach out to introduce yourself and your organization’s work.
- Post to social media using these Nonprofit Day Social Media Tips and our sample social media graphics below (click to open the file and download) or use your own!