2019 Nonprofit Day
Nonprofit Day 2019 was the 16th Annual Nonprofit Day and took place on January 17, 2019.
Hall of Flags Celebration
Each year on Nonprofit Day we showcase the diversity of the nonprofit sector in the Hall of Flags. Exhibitors are selected from applications received based on a variety of factors, including geography, mission, size, and membership history. The 2019 Nonprofit Day exhibitors were:
- Biddeford Cultural and Heritage Center
- Lake Stewards of Maine – Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program
- LifeFlight of Maine
- Maine Children’s Home for Little Wanderers
- Maine Coast Fishermen’s Association
- Motivational Services, Inc.
- Patten Free Library
- Penobscot Community Health Center, Inc.
- Speak About It
- The Transformation Project
- Travis Mills Foundation
Nonprofit Day 2019 also featured
- A free Spread the News webinar to learn how you can raise awareness for your mission anywhere in the state on Nonprofit Day and beyond!
- MANP’s free Frames That Work messaging toolkit
- Infographics nonprofits could use to spread the word about Nonprofit Day and nonprofit impact
- A celebratory MANP Mixer in Augusta.
Thank you to our 2019 Nonprofit Day sponsor