Nonprofit Impact Reports: Maine Nonprofits at Work
Just as we need to understand the impact of tourism, construction, or the fishing industry on our economy and society, we need to understand the significant role that nonprofits play in our state.
MANP conducts regular research on Maine’s nonprofit sector to help organizations, individuals and policymakers better understand the vital role of nonprofits in creating, sustaining and improving Maine’s quality of life.
Our nonprofit impact reports include data on the size and scope of the sector as well as profiles of diverse Maine nonprofits providing excellent return on society’s investment.
- NEW: 2017 Adding Up Impact: Maine Nonprofits at Work now available!
- Adding Up Impact: Maine Nonprofits at Work (2015)
- Partners in Prosperity: The Nonprofit Sector Impact (2013)
- Note: These reports provide a snapshot rather than trend analysis. Data sets have varied some from year-to year.
Increase the Impact
Learn more about Maine’s nonprofit sector, and help us spread the word about why nonprofits matter.
- Share the Adding Up Impact report with your board and your elected officials
- Post your nonprofit’s stories of impact on Facebook and Twitter using hashtag #NonprofitsGoodForME. Find graphics you can use on our Nonprofit Week webpage.
Together we can ensure nonprofits continue to work for Maine.