2016 Focus on Coaching: Unlocking Potential + Performance
Focus on Coaching: Unlocking Potential + Performance
October 21, 2016
Presenter: Kristen Kellner, Chief Learning Officer at KMA Human Resources Consulting
Coaching is an essential tool for developing shared leadership and ownership within your organization. Leaders and managers who are confident and effective coaches in turn build a culture of empowered and committed employees, which increases mission impact, and prepares the organization to navigate change and transition.
This InsideOut Coaching™ one-day intensive workshop provides a unique, easy-to-apply approach that helps leaders coach more effectively, for better results right away. Along with the fundamental belief that every person has untapped potential and enormous capacity to learn, this training will enable leaders and managers to:
- Improve performance and increase engagement and accountability
- Coach across a broad range of situations
- Communicate quick and effective feedback
- Help others make better decisions and get to action
The ability to learn and the ability to perform are within people. This program helps get what is inside out.
- Improve their ability to effectively coach those around them
- Address real issues they are currently facing
- Experience and learn to help people unlock their potential, access their capacity to solve problems, make decisions, and deliver results
- Practice a simple and positive method for dealing with performance gaps
- Create a clear path forward for applying the InsideOut Coaching™ process to their current business priorities
- Leave with access to an exclusive online community and resources to support sustainable practice of their coaching skills
Who Should Attend
All leaders and managers with the responsibility to increase the effectiveness of their organizations and help staff and volunteers tap into and apply their potential for greater mission impact.
Note: Sending more than one person from your organization will support them in helping your organization more fully integrate coaching strategies across the workplace.
Kristen Kellner is the Chief Learning Officer at KMA Human Resources Consulting, a Maine-based human resources and organizational development firm. A seasoned human resources professional, Kristen’s unique background includes experience in training and development with additional expertise in the areas of customer service, training, leadership and organizational development, team effectiveness, group facilitation, and more.
Passionate about collaborative, vibrant, and successful work environments, Kristen has worked in a variety of settings in the retail industry, including 20+ years at L.L. Bean.
She earned a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Maine, Orono and a M. Ed. from the University of Southern Maine. Kristen is certified in several specialty areas: Performance Technologist from the Center for Effective Performance, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Consulting Psychologists Press) and InsideOut Coaching™.
Kristen is an active volunteer in her local community, serving as a member on Mid-Coast United Way’s Safe and Healthy Council. She is a hospice volunteer for Lincoln County Healthcare, delivers enrichment workshops for the Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing, and she regularly visits with residents at the Highland’s Assisted Living Center in Topsham with her two golden retrievers Jethro and Abbot.
Thank You to Our Sponsors