Need HR Support? Help is here!
Human resource issues can be confusing and intimidating, particularly for nonprofits without dedicated HR staff. MANP is very pleased to announce a new member benefit that will give you somewhere to turn for answers.
KMA HR Support Center
The KMA Human Resources Consulting HR Support Center provides access to exclusive, industry-leading HR tools and resources, for a low monthly price. From job descriptions and other commonly used HR documents, to up-to-the-minute law alerts, easy-to-understand state and federal law libraries, and unique training videos, the HR Support Center will help you effectively manage your HR compliance, staffing and employee relations needs.
What’s Included the HR Support Center?
KMA’s cloud-based solution is available 24/7. Features include:
- Wide range of job descriptions
- Quick Guides and checklists on common HR topics, including Health Care Reform, Hiring, Termination, and more
- Extensive, easy-to-understand federal and state law libraries
- Exclusive Training On-Demand videos
- Custom-built HR podcasts
- 3-minute HR Fitness Test to help quickly identify HR compliance gaps
- Timely HR Articles
What Does It Cost?
MANP members pay just $199 per year for this service, a savings of 50%. MANP members in good standing are eligible for the savings.